I know that this is a little early in the year – but I don’t know if this just for CIO’s or for any techie. In 2013 I posted my list for tech girls, 2014 my cousin posted this…. it gives everyone a full year to get thinking about their techy loved ones.
I have tried to be really good by being the best CIO I can. So Santa, this year, I would like the following:
- Apple iPhone 6 plus. I have decided bigger is better but I haven’t figured out how to carry it.
- A development team that can hit the ground running and fix code quickly.
- An approved IT budget where I don’t have to make drastic cuts and figure out how to do more with so much less.
- A migration plan to get legacy applications into the cloud.
- Not to be hacked by foreign governments.
- One of those toy helicopters. I think your elves are messing with us. I have yet to fly one of those straight and have it last longer than 3 days without breaking it.
- A new set of golf clubs…
View original post 48 more words